Hi Crafty folks,
This is Anjali, Creative designer @ Craftyscrappers and I am back with another cute little birthday card using Craftyscrappers one of the latest release birthday stamp “Party Bus”.
It’s a cute little bus with lots of fun animals going for a birthday party, also I have used new pigment ink pads to create background using create a scene stencil and heat embossed the Happy birthday sentiment with rose gold pigment.
To create the card-
– I took a white cardbase and started making clouds using create a scene stencil and added some grass on the lower part of the card using same stencil.
– I added a little washi tape on the lowermost side, and stamped, coloured and fussy cut the party bus and added it with some foam tape.
– I also added two cute birds with foam tape which i stamped from PIXIE Stampset.
– I finally added the sentiment with heat embossed golden pigment and added it with some foam tape cutting it in a banner.
– I also stamp a sentiment with black ink on the top of the card.
– I finished the look with some pearl embellishments from the store and we are done.
Wasn’t that easy!!!
Thanks for passing by!!
Do share your feedback and till then Happy crafting !!!