Hi Crafty folks,
This is Anjali, Creative designer @Craftyscrappers and I am here with an inspiration project I made using Birthday pals stamps from the special birthday release by Craftyscrappers.
Here are quick steps to make it-
– I took a cardbase measuring 4 by 8 3/8 inch and scored it at 3/8, 2 7/8, and 3 7/8.
– I then took a paper measuring 3 by 3 3/8 and scored it at 3-8 and folded at the scored lines.
– I pasted the 3/8 scored of both paper pieces on the upwards part of the card and for the smaller piece the lower part is stucked by glue.
– I then stamped,coloured and fussy cut the images from the stamps and arranged as shown on the card.
– I added the sentiment from another stamps.
– i also added the coloured cardstock on the background.
And we are done!!!
Let me know if you guys liked it!!
Thanks for passing by!!!