Hello crafty folks,
This is Anjali from Anjali’s handmade cards and today I am here to share a floral bloom card I made using Craftyscrappers stamp for this Amazing challenge.
I am so excited to share today’s post. I have made a card for Craftyscrappers inspiration theme ‘ Floral’. To make this card, I used Hello Sunshine stamp set.
1. Craftyscrappers stamp – Hello Sunshine
2. White cardstock
3. Colour pencils
4. Craftyscrappers Yellow cardstock for the base
5. Black ink
6. Gem stones
7. Blue archival ink
A quick tutorial how I made this is-
1. I stamped, coloured and fussy cut the image from the stampset.
2. I took a yellow cardstock and added a a layer of white cardstock where I stamped the sentiment from the stamp randomly.
3. I finally arranged the stamped elements on the card using 3D foam tape and stamped the sentiment using black ink.
4. Lastly I added few sequins and completed the card.
and we are done with this floral beauty.
I hope you liked the card. Do share your feedback in the comments section.