Hi Crafty folks,
This is Anjali, Creative designer @ Craftyscrappers and today I am here to share a holi Card I made using stamps and supplies from Craftyscrappers.
Here is a quick tutorial:
– I took a white cardstock and added some patterned paper on one side and left some space to stamp image of colour splash from the stamp Rang barse.
– Further I added a doilie punched border to cover the lining and then stamped and heat embossed Happy holi from the Holi mini stamp with some golden embossing powder on vellum paper and punched it to banner punch.
– I coloured and fussy cut the flower cluster from the stamp Wishing-sketchy and added glitters and added it the card.
– To complete the look I added two colour palette stamped and added valentine kiss sequins and mermaid scales on the other and added both using foam tapes.
– finally I added some butterflies to complete the card.
And we are done!!!
Hope you guys like the card.
Do share your feedback and take part in the ongoing challenge at Craftyscrappers to win amazing goodies.
Thanks and Happy crafting!!!